BMedSci MBBS DRCOG MRCGP MBACD MSCPS
Dr Ravi Jain qualified in medicine from the Royal London Hospital in 1995 and has held posts at The Royal London, St. Bartholomew's and St. Mary's Hospitals. Early in his career he trained in gynaecological laparoscopic surgery before training as a GP.
Dr Jain has been fortunate enough to work with some incredibly talented individuals during his career, many of whom have inspired him to always seek to better his skills in order to offer his patients the highest standard of care.
He believes any medical or aesthetic treatment can be an emotional experience – from the anticipation of greater self-assurance and improved confidence, to the relief of peeling away old acne scars and with them, painful memories. Just by trimming off some fat and fitting into your favourite clothes can transform the way you carry yourself.
To this end, he places emphasis on the listening element of each of his consultations, and to the ongoing reassurance and advice his team and he provides. He is trained and very experienced in all of the procedures he practices and have performed thousands of treatments for satisfied patients.
Dr Jain will always be honest with his patients, tailoring each treatment to their exact needs and budget and he endeavours to be available to discuss any concerns they might have. We provide continuous one-to-one care and are proud of our extremely loyal client base (most of whom come via word of mouth).
Dr Jain will always explain exactly what is involved in every treatment on offer, and won´t hide anything from you. If a treatment is harsh and requires time off work, he will explain that to you, so that no shocks occur. He strongly believes that if patients are correctly informed of every step of the way in their treatments, then they will be less anxious.
- Smartlipo laser lipolysis
- Smartlipo laser assisted liposuction
- Vaser Liposelection - Basic (By Dr Singh & Dr Alfredo Hoyos)
- Vaser Liposelection - Advanced (by Dr Alfedo Hoyos)
- Vaser Liposelection - Hi Def (by Dr Alfredo Hoyos)
- Vaser Liposelection - 4D Sculpting (By Dr Alfredo Hoyos)
- Vaser Liposelection - 2 weeks with Dr Alfredo Hoyos in Bogota, Colombia where I had the Hi Def procedure myself, as well as assisting Dr Hoyos in Hi Def surgeries.
- Vaser Liposelection - Accredited Vaser trainer for UK & Europe
- Vaser Liposelection - Appointed to the Faculty for the International Centre of Artistic Body Sculpting with Dr Alfredo Hoyos
- As of January 2012, Dr Ravi Jain is the ONLY UK doctor trained in all 4 levels of Vaser Liposelection.
Facial Aesthetics Qualifications:
- Botulinum Toxin therapy with Botox, Azzalure & Bocouture
- Azzalure trainer (Botulinum Toxin)
- Restylane, Restylane Sub Q, Restylane Vital, Restylane Perlane
- Radiesse - advanced use and full face make overs as well as pioneering hand rejuvenation
- Juvéderm® Ultra
- Sculptra - Advanced Sculptra Trainer
- Emervel - Hyaluronic acid dermal filler
- Harmony XL Laser IPL
- SmartXide DOT CO2 Laser
- TCA Chemical Peels
- British Association of Cosmetic Doctors Certification
- General Medical Council : GMC # 4154927
- Royal College of Obstetricians & Gynaecologists
- Royal College of General Practitioners (Merit Award)
- British Association of No-scalpel Vasectomists
- British Association of Cosmetic Doctors
- Royal Society of Medicine
- British Medical Association
- The Society of Cosmetic Physicians & Surgeons (President)